A progressive group, part of a nationally acclaimed health care system, seeks a BE/BC hospitalist to join its 14-physician service. These facilities have been recognized as Solucient “Top 100 Hospitals” and “#1 Consumer Choice” facilities by the National Research Corporation.
- Choose from 12-hour shifts or a flexible “family friendly” scheduling options, including 100% nocturnalist
- Double coverage plus mid-level providers on day shifts
- No call
- Generous salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits
Lakefront living nestled away in Wisconsin’s rolling countryside. There is an abundance of recreation, arts, dining, and shopping within the community. It is comprised of 18 municipalities. The population of the city is approximately 100,000, and the metropolitan statistical area (MSA) is nearly 349,000.
- The area economy is healthy, producing low unemployment and sufficient revenues to ensure that area residents can enjoy the municipal necessities that make life safe, convenient, and fun
- The schools are among the best in the nation
- Professionals choose to raise their families in this safe, nurturing environment of this metropolitan area
- This location offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, and the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area
- Enjoy an easy drive to Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, or Minneapolis/St. Paul
For more information contact:
Bob Bregant, Vice President
Horton Smith Associates, LLC
Phone: 800.398.2923 or Fax: 888.238.4715