Seeking a BC/BE General Psychiatrist. Geriatric experience is preferred. Join an expanding psychiatric group in a state-of-the-art facility that provides full service care through its psychiatric program. The outpatient physicians see new patients, perform evaluations and provide medication checks. The group consists of four adult psychiatrists, one adult psychiatric hospitalist, one nurse practitioner, one neuropsychologist, three psychologists, and 50 mental health professionals.
- Work within the Behavioral Health’s “Alzheimer Center of Excellence”
- See patients 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Outpatient only (inpatient coverage for call and vacations)
- Adult psychiatrists may perform ECTs
- Excellent salary and benefit package
Lakefront living, nestled away in Wisconsin’s rolling countryside. There is an abundance of recreation, arts, dining, and shopping within the community. The schools are among the best in the nation. Professionals choose to raise their families in this safe, nurturing environment of this metropolitan area of 250,000. An easy drive to Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago, or Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Bob Bregant, Vice President
Horton Smith Associates, LLC