Join the only Neurosurgery group servicing the Central Iowa area. They are seeking a BE/BC Neurosurgeon to join the established group. Formed in the early 1990’s, by well-established private practice specialists and internists, the Clinic is physician owned/governed and professionally managed. Each department values the efficiency afforded in this productivity based model, with department specific compensation methodology.
- Also considered - Additional training/skills in Pediatrics or Interventional Neurosurgery
- Full time trauma service at both hospitals
- The group performs 1800 cases annually
- 70% spine, 20% head, 10% other
- Practice at two major medical centers
- 2 year income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefit package
This metropolitan city of 500,000 is the hub of government and business activity, arts, and culture. It offers some of the nation's finest schools, established public services, and friendly, caring neighbors. Affordable housing, short commute times, and an increasingly diverse population establish this city as one of the finest. Their public schools consistently rank among the best in the nation. The area also offers a fine selection of private liberal arts colleges and universities as well.
Job ID # 1204
Bob Bregant, Vice President
Horton Smith & Associates, LLC
7400 W. 132nd Street #350
Overland Park, KS 66213