Central Iowa’s premier multi-specialty group, seeks a BE/BC Orthopaedic Surgeon to join an established practice. Formed in 2003, the group enjoys market growth and receives referrals from over 120 primary care physicians. The practice is physician owned/governed and professionally managed.
- State-of-the-art facility
- Outpatient surgical cases are performed in a free standing surgery center adjacent to the office and inpatient care is provided in large teaching facility
- The group performs 68% scopes, 15% total joints, and 13% fractures. No spine work
- Podiatry and PM&R physicians share the suite. Pain Management physicians, radiology and physical therapy are within the same building
- PA/RN staff provides services in the office and operating room
- Excellent income guarantee, signing bonus and income potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
This metropolitan city of 500,000 is the hub of government and business activity, arts, and culture. It offers some of the nation's finest schools, established public services, and friendly, caring neighbors. Affordable housing, short commute times, and an increasingly diverse population establish this city as one of the finest. Their public schools consistently rank among the best in the nation. The area also offers a fine selection of private liberal arts colleges and universities as well.